If you and your partner will be spending Valentine’s Day in Los Angeles, you’re in luck! There are many special events happening on Valentine’s Day weekend around Hollywood. Here are just a few suggestions for how to spend your weekend and evening.
- An Evening in Paris at Fancifull: On Friday, February 10, Fancifull Gifts in Hollywood will be offering a special night of food, wine tasting, music, art and raffles. The event will have an ambiance inspired by Paris –the city of love itself! Kick off Valentine’s Day weekend at the home of Motion Picture Academy, Emmys, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Image Awards and Food Network gift baskets. Best of all, this event is FREE with RSVP online! RSVP here today or by phone at 323-466-7654.
- Unique LA: Come to the largest independent design show in the country! You can shop from over 325 designers and artists for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift! This show is open February 11 and 12 from 11am to 5pm both days. Cost is $10 at the door.
- I Art You: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Art at Create: Fixate’s 10 Year Anniversary Exhibit in Downtown Los Angeles on Saturday, February 11! The show will highlight a decade of loving LA through art, music and creativity in a show called “I Art You”. The lounge in Premiere Events Calendar will include art, photography, sculpture, multimedia, installation, live video mixing and live painting. Fashion, jewelry, crafts, student art work, car art and an audio lab will also be on display. Couples and singles alike are invited to mingle from 9-10pm with a relationship consultant. A Valentine’s Day Card-Making station will be open all night long. Presale tickets can be purchased here for $15. You can still pay $15 before 9pm, afterwards, $20 at the door. The show starts at 4pm, so be sure to stop by to enjoy the art and company!
- Sex and the City Zoo III: The LA Zoo is holding its third lecture by Jason Jacobs on the pros and cons of relationships and staying single in the jungle. This is a light-hearted and informative lecture following a reception with sweet treats, champagne, wine and sparkling cider at 5pm. The lecture/reception is $25 for GLAZA members, $35 for non-members. After the lecture, enjoy a romantic dinner at Reggie’s Bistro at $65 for GLAZA members, $75 for non-members. Dinner includes salad, crab filet mignon, salmon and dessert. Ladies will be given a long stem rose and along with complimentary house champagne or wine.
- Dinner at Yamashiro Restaurant: Why not enjoy a delicious four-course meal on Valentine’s Day at one of the most romantic restaurants in the U.S, as decided by OpenTable diners like you? Make a reservation today for 2, or come in a large group. A four-course meal is only $99 at Yamashiro on Valentine’s Day 2012, with scenic and romantic views of Los Angeles. Take a look at the menu here: how can you resist?
Have a great Valentine’s Day with your loved ones in Los Angeles!